Returns must be done within thirty (30) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you.
Please send an email to Robinsons Customer Service Team who will guide you through the process. Fill out the form here.
Robinsons Customer Service Team will liaise with the seller before raising a return request, collection of return, and inform the customer of the date of collection.
The customer and seller will be informed accordingly.
Returns Policy Checklist
- Is the item within 30 days from the day you received it?
- Is the item in the same condition, unwashed, unworn, as when is first arrived?
- Are the tags intact and attached to the item?
- Is the item still in its original item?
- Is the item packed neatly and securely, together with the invoice, ready to be returned?
- Only returnable items are only applicable if the product is in its original packaging with tags, unopened and unused.
The item remains in your care before it gets back to us. Please do ensure that the utmost care is taken when preparing the item to be returned to us. Once you have checked that everything is in place. You are ready to make the return of your shopping back to us.
- See the guide on What is Robinsons Refund Policy?
Can I track my return?
You will be given a tracking number along with a website of the courier to track your return item.
What are the Effective Supporting Documents to be submitted for my Return Request?
Customer must support with photos of the conditions and send to Robinsons Customer Service Email. The Customer Service Team will follow up and guide you through.
Will my Return Shipping Fee be covered when I shipped back to the Seller?
No further fees will be applied. It is for Free.
How do I manage to Return/Refund requests due to Non-claims?
Robinsons Customer Service Team will be handling Return/Refund issues for you.