Failed logins may be caused by one of the following reasons:
1) System Limitations / Permanent Suspension
- You are encouraged to use your own device and/or account to avoid disruptions to your Robinsons experience.
- Users who violate Robinsons' policies may be permanently suspended.
- Refer to our Terms of Service and Community Rules for more information.
2) Phone number
- Your phone number has to be active, as verification will be sent upon login.
- Contact us to change to a different phone number.
3) Incorrect Password
- Tap on Forgot Password and follow the instructions to reset your password.
4) Service Connection
- Make sure to connect your device to the internet.
- Check the service network if you did not receive an OTP code to log in.
- Try restarting your device as simple troubleshooting steps.